Automatic Reorder is the convenient way to have a product ordered and shipped on a routine basis. It will save you time (you only have to go through the online ordering process once), and you’ll always be stocked with your essential products.
Setting up Automatic Reorder
- Once you’ve found a product, enter the quantity you’d like and click on Add to Cart.
- On the Shopping Cart page, you’ll see the product you’ve selected and a drop down tab that reads Automatic Reorder. Select the quantity you desire for Auto-reorder.
- Note: You must be logged in or create an account with a credit card on file to set up an Automatic Reorder.
- Select your start date for when you would like your Auto-reorder to be processed for shipping.
- Select the frequency (every 7, 14, 30, 60, or 90 days) in which you would like to receive your reorder for processing and shipping.
- Shipping does not take place on weekends. If your Auto-reorder falls on a weekend, it will be processed for shipping the next business day.
- All Auto-reorders are ground shipping and additional costs may apply. If your Auto-Reorder qualifies for free shipping, you will continue to receive free shipping on all subsequent orders.
- After the initial order setup, all subsequent Auto-Reorders will be given a 10% discount. This offer is not valid on any BOOST® KID ESSENTIALS and IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY® drinks.
Reviewing and updating your Automatic Reorder
- Note: at any time after your purchase, you can always login to the Nestlé Nutrition store to view your account and update any information by following these steps.
- To update or remove an Automatic Reorder, click on My Account at the top of the page, or next to the product you’ve chosen, you can find a link in the Automatic Reorder column.
- This will take you to the Automatic Reorder Management page, where you will be able to review and/or update your credit card, shipping, and billing information and the quantity / frequency of your order.
- Once you’ve made your changes, click on the Update Automatic Reorder button.
- Note: Any updates to Auto-reorders must be placed 24 hours in advanced to processing to insure proper notification.
Your Auto-Reorder will continue to be processed and shipped, and you will be charged for your Auto-Reorder until you cancel or update your Auto-Reorder.