Celltrient™ Cellular Strength Dietary supplement capsules contains Urolithin A (UA), which is clinically shown to help activate your body's natural processes to renew mitochondria in muscle cells.†
Give your cells a helping hand with Celltrient™ Cellular Strength. Celltrient ™ works in sync with your body's natural cellular processes to help transform how your cells perform with age to help them keep up with you. Celltrient ™ Cellular Strength drink mix contains Urolithin A (UA) which is clinically shown to support mitochondrial health in muscles
- UA to help activate your body's natural processes to renew mitochondria, the power plants in muscle cells.
- Appropriate for vegetarian diets.
- Available in capsules (28 ct and 56 ct).
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
About Celltrient™ Cellular Strength Capsules
Dietary Ingredient: Urolithin A (as Mitopure)
Other Ingredients: Sunflower Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Glycerol Monostearate, Polysorbate 80
- NAC is not found in foods. Cellular levels of Glycine and Cysteine have been shown to be reduced with age and increased exposure to oxidative stress.
- NR is a unique form of niacin (vitamin B3) naturally found in trace amounts in milk, but is not widely found in other common sources of B vitamins.
- UA is a metabolite formed by gut bacteria when we eat foods containing compounds called ellagitannins – a type of polyphenol found in plants like pomegranates, berries, and nuts. However, even if you eat these foods, only 1 in 3 people have the gut bacteria needed to efficiently transform ellagitannins into UA