Celltrient ™ Cellular Strength Drink Mix contains Urolithin A (UA), which is clinically shown to support mitochondrial health in muscles.†
Celltrient ™ Cellular Strength Drink Mix works in sync with your body's natural cellular processes to help transform how your cells perform with age to help them keep up with you. Traditional micro and macronutrients meet your basic nutritional needs. However, they may not be enough to combat the declines in your cells' ability to renew their pool of mitochondria. Efficient mitochondrial function is important for maintaining muscle strength as you age.
- Contains Urolithin A (UA) to help activate your body's natural processes to renew mitochondria, the power plants in muscle cells.
- An excellent source of magnesium. Magnesium is essential for the regulation of muscular contraction and relaxation.
- Available in 2 flavors: Lemon and Raspberry Pomegranate.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
About Celltrient ™ Cellular Strength Drink Mix
Celltrient ™ Cellular Strength Drink Mix - Raspberry Pomegranate
Brown Rice Syrup, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Phosphate, Urolithin A, Monk Fruit Extract, and less than 2% of Natural Flavors, Beet Juice (Color), Modified Cornstarch, Stevia Leaf Extract
Celltrient ™ Cellular Strength Drink Mix - Lemon
Brown Rice Syrup, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Phosphate, Urolithin A, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Monk Fruit Extract, Natural Flavors, and less than 2% of Stevia Leaf Extract, Turmeric (Color)
- NAC is not found in foods. Cellular levels of Glycine and Cysteine have been shown to be reduced with age and increased exposure to oxidative stress.
- NR is a unique form of niacin (vitamin B3) naturally found in trace amounts in milk, but is not widely found in other common sources of B vitamins.
- UA is a metabolite formed by gut bacteria when we eat foods containing compounds called ellagitannins – a type of polyphenol found in plants like pomegranates, berries, and nuts. However, even if you eat these foods, only 1 in 3 people have the gut bacteria needed to efficiently transform ellagitannins into UA