Celltrient™ Cellular Energy contains the cellular nutrient Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) which help replenish NAD + supports your body's natural ability to make the energy your cells need each day.
Celltrient ™ Cellular Energy Drink Mix works in sync with your body's natural cellular processes to help transform how your cells perform with age to help them keep up with you. A shortfall in available NAD+ can limit your cellular energy production. Traditional micro and macronutrients meet your basic nutritional needs. However, they may not be enough to combat the age related declines in your NAD+ levels.
- Contains Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) to boost NAD+ levels to support your cells' natural ability to transform food into energy in as soon as 2 weeks.
- Provides an excellent source of Vitamin C and B vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid, Biotin, B6 and B12) to support energy metabolism.
- Caffeine free energy support.
- Available in 2 flavors: Orange and Summer Cherry.
About Celltrient™ Cellular Energy Drink Mix
Celltrient Cellular Energy Drink Mix - Cherry
Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Brown Rice Syrup, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride, Elderberry Juice Concentrate (Color), and less than 2% of Ascorbic Acid, Monk Fruit Extract, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Celltrient Cellular Energy Drink Mix - Orange
Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Brown Rice Syrup, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride, Monk Fruit Extract, and less than 2% of Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Paprika Oleoresin (Color), Soy Lecithin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients
- NAC is not found in foods. Cellular levels of Glycine and Cysteine have been shown to be reduced with age and increased exposure to oxidative stress.
- NR is a unique form of niacin (vitamin B3) naturally found in trace amounts in milk, but is not widely found in other common sources of B vitamins.
- UA is a metabolite formed by gut bacteria when we eat foods containing compounds called ellagitannins – a type of polyphenol found in plants like pomegranates, berries, and nuts. However, even if you eat these foods, only 1 in 3 people have the gut bacteria needed to efficiently transform ellagitannins into UA