The Fiber Choice® Immune Support with Vitamin D No Sugar Gummy in Natural Orange Flavor has NO sugar, artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors† and is a convenient way to increase daily fiber intake to help support regularity.*
Fiber Choice® Immune Support with Vitamin D No Sugar Gummy in Natural Orange Flavor, a prebiotic fiber supplement, is a convenient way to increase daily fiber intake. Fiber Choice® Immune Support with Vitamin D No Sugar Gummy contains Vitamin D, which supports immune health, and inulin, a fiber found in some fruits and vegetables. Inulin helps food pass through the digestive system, adds bulk to the stool, and supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract.
Fiber Choice® Fruity Bites Gummy
- Fiber Choice® made with plant-based prebiotic fiber – Prebiotic fiber supports the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria in your gut.*
- Prebiotic Fiber nurtures digestive health*
- Each 2-gummy serving provides 25 mcg (1,000 IU) vitamin D3 which supports immune health*
- Contains NO Gelatin, sugar, artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors†
- A simple and convenient way to get the additional fiber you need each day.
- Available in Natural Orange Flavor
†Added colors from natural sources.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Fiber Choice® Immune Support with Vitamin D No Sugar Gummy
Inulin (From Chicory), Water, Pectin, Agar Agar, Tapioca Starch, Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Natural Orange Flavor, With Other Natural Flavors, Paprika Extract (Color), Carnauba Wax.
By Cross Contact: Fish
Suggested Use: Adults, chew 2 gummies up to 4 times a day. Start with 2 gummies, once a day, then increase dose at steady intervals, preferably with a meal. If discomfort is felt, reduce dose. Do not exceed 8 per day.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your healthcare professional before use if you are taking any medications or if you have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.