REMfresh® is the #1 Sleep Doctor Recommended melatonin brand1. Featuring the patented Ion-Powered Pump™ technology, these easy-to-swallow caplets continuously deliver high-quality melatonin to support up to 7 hours of sleep.
- REMfresh’s patented technology releases melatonin continuously for up to 7 hours, mimicking the body’s natural release of melatonin.2
- Only REMfresh® has the breakthrough melatonin IPP® (Ion-Powered Pump®) technology that promotes continuous release and absorption, allowing you to sleep longer* and wake up refreshed and ready to conquer the day.3
- Nine out of ten patients report an improvement in sleep onset, duration and quality after taking REMfresh®4
- Made with Ultramel, a high quality 99% pure ultrapure melatonin
- Contains NO narcotics, sedatives, antihistamines, or alcohol.
- A safe and hypnotic-free sleep aid 5
Suggested Use: Start with 1 caplet of REMfresh® 30 to 90 minutes before desired bedtime. Patients are advised to adjust the dosage up until they achieve their desired results. Do not to exceed 10 mg per night. REMfresh® can be taken with or without food. REMfresh® works best as part of a patient’s individualized Sleep Hygiene Cycle™
Warnings: It is advised not to split, crush or chew your REMfresh® Advanced Ion-Powered Melatonin™ supplement. REMfresh® is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. REMfresh® is intended to relieve occasional sleeplessness.
Among primary care physicians with a certification in sleep disorders who recommended a non-prescription sleep aid brand. IQVIA ProVoice Feb.-March 2020 survey.
Study: REMAKT - Seiden DJ, Shah SM. A Randomized, Crossover, Pharmacokinetics Evaluation of a Novel Continuous Release and Absorption Melatonin Formulation. Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2019 Aug 1;21(4):19m02450. doi: 10.4088/PCC.19m02450. PMID: 31381847.
REM Absorption Kinetics Trial (REMAKT) a pharmacokinetics trial of 5 mg REMfresh®, not a sleep study. Results peer-reviewed and published in Primary Care Companion for CNS Disordersjournal, 2019.
Brodner DC, Shah SM. REM Absorption Kinetics Trial: A Randomized, Crossover, Pharmacokinetics Evaluation of a Novel Continuous Release and Absorption Melatonin Formulation versus a Same Strength Immediate-Release Formulation in Healthy Adults (Abstract 0396). Poster presented at: SLEEP 2017; June 3-7, 2017; Boston, MA.