REMfresh® Advantage - Sleep Better. Live Better®.
REMfresh® is the #1 Sleep Doctor Recommended non-prescription sleep aid brand1. Featuring the patented Ion-Powered Pump™ technology, these easy-to-swallow caplets continuously deliver high-quality melatonin for up to 7 hours*.
- REMfresh® uses patented technology to release melatonin continuously for up to 7 hours, mimicking the body’s natural release of melatonin*.
- Only REMfresh® has the breakthrough melatonin IPP® (Ion-Powered Pump®) technology that promotes continuous release and absorption, allowing you to sleep longer and wake up refreshed and ready to conquer the day*3.
- Nine out of ten patients report an improvement in sleep onset, duration and quality after taking REMfresh®4
- Made with high quality 99% ultrapure Ultramel® melatonin
- Drug-free and non-habit-forming Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness
Suggested Use: Intended for occasional sleeplessness. Take 1 caplet 30 to 90 minutes before intended bedtime. For extra support:
- 0.5 mg – take 2 caplets nightly.
- 2 mg – take 2 caplets nightly. Do not exceed 5 caplets nightly.
- 5 mg – take 2 caplets nightly. Do not exceed 2 caplets nightly
Warnings: Consult a physician before use: if you are under the age of 18; if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties; if pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or nursing; if you have a medical condition, are taking medication, or have chronic diseases; if you are taking sedatives, tranquilizers or any other sleep aid. If there are serious medical issues, REMfresh® is not recommended. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. Allow time for a full 7 hours of rest when taking. Do not use when consuming alcohol. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. REMfresh® is intended to relieve occasional sleeplessness.
1IQVIA ProVoice survey 2020.
2IQVIA ProVoice survey 2020.
3REM Absorption Kinetics Trial (REMAKT) a pharmacokinetics trial of 5 mg REMfresh, not a sleep study. Results peer-reviewed and published in Primary Care Companion for CNS Disordersjournal, 2019.
4Brodner DC, Shah SM. REM Absorption Kinetics Trial: A Randomized, Crossover, Pharmacokinetics Evaluation of a Novel Continuous Release and Absorption Melatonin Formulation versus a Same Strength Immediate-Release Formulation in Healthy Adults (Abstract 0396). Poster presented at: SLEEP 2017; June 3-7, 2017; Boston, MA.