Replete® Fiber is a very high protein, complete nutrition formula with fiber for patients with increased protein requirements.
Replete® Fiber is formulated for patients with increased protein requirements. The vitamin, mineral and protein profile in Replete® is specifically designed for the nutritional management of people recovering from surgery, burns or pressure ulcers. The fiber source helps support bowel function.
- High-quality casein and soy protein blend to help support lean body mass.
- Contains a blend of insoluble and soluble fibers to help support normal bowel function and digestive health.
- Primary fat source is canola oil, which is naturally rich in monounsaturated fat and contains ALA, an omega-3 fatty acid
- Can be used for tube feeding or oral supplementation.
- Gluten-free and lactose-free*
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
*Not suitable for people with galactosemia. Not for IV use. Not a complete feeding. Contains protein from milk and soy.
About Replete® Fiber
IngredientsWater, Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Pea Fiber, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Caseinate, Gum Acacia, Fructooligosaccharide, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Inulin (From Chicory), Magnesium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Dextrose, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12