This elemental formula delivers 100% free amino acids with only 2% of calories from fat, intended for people with severely impaired GI function (including severe protein and fat malabsorption).
- Specialized Nutrition: 1 packet has 300 calories, 100% RDI of 24 micronutrients, and is specially formulated to be absorbed by those with limited GI function; Helps provide amino acids to the body
- Use Under Medical Supervision: Amino Acids are important for overall health; Our formula has amino acids with low quantities of fat, making it easier for those with impaired GI function to assimilate
- May be used for tube feeding or oral supplementation.
- Note: Tolerex® formula is designed to contain low quantities of fat, which under some circumstances may be insufficient to meet the essential fatty acid (EFA) requirements.
- This product is only appropriate for use by people ages 3 and older.
IngredientsMaltodextrin (from Corn), and Less than 2% of Magnesium Gluconate, L-Glutamine, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Modified Cornstarch, L-Arginine Acetate, L-Aspartic Acid, Safflower Oil, Glycine, L-Lysine Acetate, L-Leucine, L-Proline, Potassium Chloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Valine, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), L-Alanine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, L-Serine, L-Histidine Hydrochloride, Sodium Citrate, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Choline Bitartrate, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 80, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Ascorbyl Palmitate, and BHA, and BHT, and Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness), Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite (Selenium), Potassium Iodide (Iodine), Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione), Sodium Molybdate (Molybdenum), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).