Nutritionally Complete, 100% Free Amino Acid Formula for Children Ages 1-13. Specialized, 100% free amino acid formula designed for children with severe problems with digestion and absorption.
- SPECIALIZED NUTRITION: Formulated with 70% of fat from MCT to help decrease the potential for fat malabsorption & CalciLock, a blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development.
- USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION: Vivonex are formulas designed to promote feeding tolerance while supporting nutritional goals in patients with severe gastrointestinal dysfunction.
- MEDICAL FOOD: Suitable for low-residue, gluten-free, kosher & lactose-free diets. Not for IV use. Not for parental use. Use under Medical Supervision.
- Can be used as a tube feeding or oral supplement
- THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN INDIVIDUALS GREATER THAN 1 YEAR OLD. POWDERED FORMULAS SUCH AS VIVONEX® PEDIATRIC ARE NOT STERILE AND SHOULD NOT BE FED TO CHILDREN WHO MAY HAVE IMMUNE PROBLEMS, UNLESS MEDICALLY DIRECTED AND SUPERVISED.
About Vivonex® Pediatric
Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Soybean Oil, Calcium Glycerophosphate, and Less than 2% of Magnesium Gluconate, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine Acetate, L-Leucine, L-Arginine Acetate, Potassium Chloride, L-Valine, Citric Acid, L-Isoleucine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Alanine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Serine, Sodium Citrate, L-Proline, L-Threonine, L-Tyrosine, Glutamic Acid, Potassium Citrate, L-Glycine, L-Histidine Hydrochloride, L-Methionine, Choline Bitartrate, L-Cystine L-Tryptophan, Sodium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, Potassium Sorbate BHA, and BHT, and D-Alpha-Tocopherol (to Preserve Freshness), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.