Shop now for FDgard®, helps manage a combination of occasional symptoms for meal-triggered indigestion. Free shipping on orders over $49.95.
FDgard® - Your PreMeal Companion®
- The Pre Meal Companion: FDgard® is specially formulated for the management of meal-triggered indigestion including a combination of symptoms of upset stomach, bloating, nausea, and difficulty finishing a meal
- #1 Gastroenterologist Recommended brand‡ : FDgard® helps manage a combination of occasional symptoms of upset stomach, bloating, nausea, and difficulty finishing a meal.
- Quick and Reliable Relief: FDgard® utilizes advanced SST® (Site-Specific Targeting) technology which is designed to deliver a unique blend of caraway oil and l-Menthol to the source of your occasional abdominal symptoms.†
- Helps manage a combination of occasional symptoms: Upset Stomach, Bloating, Nausea, and Difficulty Finishing a Meal
- Say yes to dinner again, knowing that your gut is supported; Take FDgard daily to help manage your occasional indigestion
Warning: Consult with your healthcare provider before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if symptoms persist or worsen, or any adverse reaction occurs. Do not use if blister is torn or ripped or if there is any other evidence of tampering.
Suggested Usage: Adults, take two capsules, two times a day or as directed by a healthcare provider. Take 30 to 60 minutes before a meal, with water. If the pre-meal dose is missed, FDgard® can be taken with or after a meal. Do not exceed 6 capsules a day.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
ǂ Among gastroenterologists who recommended an herbal product for meal-triggered indigestion. Lieberman 2021.
Each 2 capsule serving contains 50 mg of caraway oil and 41.5 mg of l-Menthol.
Other ingredients: gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, methacrylic acid copolymer, methylcellulose, hypromellose, triethyl citrate, croscarmellose sodium, glycerol monostearate, FD&C Red #3, and FD&C Blue #1.
By Cross-Contact: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Wheat, Soy