Nutren Junior® Fiber is a whey protein-based pediatric formula with extra fiber that provides complete nutrition to help support nutritional requirements for children ages 1-13 who cannot consume adequate calories from regular foods.
When a child can't consume adequate calories from regular foods, Nutren Junior® Fiber provides complete nutrition to help support nutritional requirements.
- Specifically formulated for children 1–13 years.
- Contains 50% whey protein to promote tolerance.
- Contains a special fiber blend of PREBIO1™ soluble and insoluble fiber to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and support normal bowel function.
- Contains CalciLock®* blend of essential nutrients to support healthy bone development.
- Gluten-free and lactoseintolerance.**
- Available in Vanilla for use as an oral supplement and Unflavored for tube feeding.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
*CalciLock® is a combination of essential nutrients to help build and/or maintain strong bones. This nutrient blend includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins D, C and K and is designed to support bone health.
**Not suitable for people with galactosemia. Contains protein from milk and soy.
About Nutren Junior® Fiber
Water, Maltodextrin, Soybean Oil, Milk Protein Concentrate, And Less Than 2% Of Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Pea Fiber, Calcium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Inulin (From Chicory), Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Stevia Leaf Extract, Carrageenan, Sodium Ascorbate, Taurine, Inositol, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Riboflavin, Citric Acid, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B12
Contains: Milk, Soy